Finally! The wait is over! Mark your calendars and register for the March 7th special IBM Business Analytics event. A bunch of really cool & innovative stuff will be revealed. And let me tell you: If you are interested in Business Analytics, you do not want to miss this product launch!
Over the next few weeks, I will share a few additional infos about this product launch. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until then. I am not allowed to discuss much more today..
7 reasons to register & attend
Why should you register? Well, here are some reasons:
- See a completely new and innovative Business Analytics product.
- Learn from IBM’s customer DIRECTV, as they share their experience amongst other things.
- Discover some cool stuff from the IBM Labs.
- Find out about new and exciting functionality in the Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting area.
- Meet the new general manager for IBM Business Analytics (Les Rechan).
- Attend from your desk – this is a virtual event.
- Get tips on IT & Business can become great friends (….again)
So much about this launch event for now. Stay tuned for updates in the very near future. In the meantime, make sure to register today.
Please tweet and share the news about this exciting event!